Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Scavenger Hunt SWAK

One fine Saturday, we all gathered at the station to set up for a holiday event. I walked up to the bay, and immediately, all the guys were pointing at me, and laughing and saying "Mindi will!!" uh oh... talk a bout a set up. It was for some sort of a scavenger hunt. They were to get a kiss from a firefighter, so of course they set me up for it! As we sat around waiting for everyone to get situated, 2 more groups came. Now, I'm always for putting on make up and saying "all firegirls are pretty," this day, we'd have hours of work ahead in the hot sun, so there was not a stitch of make up on. I posed for numerous pics kissing the cheeks of the young and old alike. If I get my hands on any, I'll post them, but to the spouses of those fellas I kissed for the scavenger hunt, I apologize. Not thinking they're too worried though, I looked quite scary that morning :) Hope my teams won!! MUAH!!

1 comment:

  1. Bahahaha!! How did I not know about this? You're hot no matter what, make up or no make up. I bet those peeps felt pretty lucky getting a kiss from you!

    ReplyDelete