Sunday, January 10, 2010

The quest begins...

And so, it begins.  The quest through paramedic school. I have to say, I'm excited to learn more heart rhythms, as I was having palpitations at the sight of my paramedic books. The main book, easily 4 inches thick. The second, all about heart rhythms. And the rest, we haven't received yet.  I think my heart just about jumped out of my chest. I've never been so scared in my life!! I hope I am ready for this challenge. I hope I can at least pass, but actually learn a lot to apply in my job. And finally, I hope to have enough confidence in myself, to continue school and finish my degree. We shall see. Only time will tell. I turn 30 in a month and that is CRAZY to me, as I imagined myself in a very different place in my life by now. I am pleased at where I am, and the goals I have achieved in my career (although slim) but hope to continue to strive harder at the millions of goals I have still set for myself! Stay tuned, at the experiences that will come with both work and school this year, I'm sure many follies are just waiting to unveil themselves!! Thank you, for reading!! It truly is, the greatest outlet for me...



2 comments:

  1. Stoppit! You are going to do SO well in Paramedic School, I can feel it in my core. Stress not! Um, but I AM going to stress about the fact that your Birthday is next month and we have SO MUCH TO DO! Call me. Call me now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog, and am glad I did. Our stories sound very similar... Good luck - If I can do (31 years old, and half way done my course) you can too! I look forward to more of your stories.

    Check out my blog: http://hydrantgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete